Mutti Cherry Tomato Bruchetta
- Good quality extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tins of Mutti Cherry Tomatoes 400g
- 1 small bunch of fresh basil
- 1 clove of Garlic
- Salt, pepper
- Empty 2 cans of Mutti Cherry Tomatoes into a strainer and give them a light rise under the tap. Drain them well and transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Using a micro plain, grate the garlic into the bowl.
- Pick half the basil leaves, tear roughly and add to the tomatoes. Add a good plug of Extra Virgin Olive Oil and a generous amount of salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix well.
- Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with a drizzle of Extra Virgin
Olive Oil and fresh basil leaves.
- Serve with warm crusty bread.
Add an extra touch